Friday, September 25, 2009

The love to Work as youth delegate in Norway

 Last weekend i and my co-delegate were invitted to join the local youth groups (Øsrta & Volda) and had a very beautiful welcoming party, not forgetting we celebrated Idd Mubaraka...after a long fasting days for my co-dalegate Ahmed Zakaria......


 The first day when we reached we had presentations about our own country Sudan
and the work of the national society sudanese red crescent society and the youth structure in sudan.
 it was a wonderful presentation from both the local groups too and we were very happy to learn someything about the youth groups here in Møre og Romsdal and thier work as red cross youth........
  After all the days schedule we had a wonderful dinnar at the venue red cross building in Øsrta, it was incredible becuase it was the last day for my co-delegate Ahmed Zakaria to be fasting after one full month of fasting..........he was extremly happy to break fasting for the last day

I made jokes about my co-delegate telling him " NO MORE HUNGER STRIKE..."
 After a woderful delicious dinnar, Astrid Lindvik drove us for Bowling game with all other youths, you can't imagine its my second week to be Volda and meeting the youths, having great fun with them and all are very nice and lovely people we shared alot on our way to the bowling building.
 It was funny when we entered inside i had to change my shoe and put on bowling shoe, it was really really funny for me and i had to do that becuase it was my first time to go bowling and even entering bowling room.
 Well the game kicked of imediately of which we were four in our group I, Ahmed, Ingvild and Espen......Guess what??????????
 Though iwas my first time playing the game i became a genius after bad start which means " A BAD START MAKES A GOOD ENDING"    I had to make mydream come true, becuase one of my goals during the youth basic training course was to learn new games and i think iam doing that.....whereby i won all the two games we played that night....iam really very happy for being the winner. Believe me we really had good and nice time while with the youths in Volda................................................
 The following day (sunday) was short for I and Ahmed, we loved to stay long but on the other hand we were looking forward to going back to åslesund our home. Becuase there is HOME IS SWEET HOME....
  HAR DET BRA

1 comment: